Available in a wide range of sizes and capacities, Modula Lift is the ideal storage solution for industrial products, components and spare parts for all possible environments and industries. With a throughput of up to 130 trays per hour and a tray payload capacity of up to 2,200 lbs, it’s a workhorse of a machine. Like all our VLMs, the Lift can dramatically reduce your space requirements (up to 90%) while increasing the speed, efficiency, and accuracy of your picking operations.
As much as 9,050 square feet of traditional storage in only 150 square feet
- Recover space: By taking advantage of high ceilings, you can dramatically reduce space dedicated to storage.
- Maximum payload for every tray width: Robust Modula trays are designed to accommodate heavy loads without strain.
- Internal or external bay: Internal bays are best for limited floor space applications. External bays allow for fast pick rates, as well as picking aids such as cranes or mechanical manipulators.
- Single or dual delivery: Single delivery is suitable for situations with less stringent throughput requirements or quick picking time. Dual delivery reduces wait time for the next tray, enhancing productivity especially when done in conjunction with an external bay.
Picking speeds of 300 lines per hour – or more
- Increased productivity and accuracy: With simple visual picking aids, operators can quickly and easily identify the items needed to be picked or replenished.
- Boost inventory management: All picking operations are monitored and documented to offer full order traceability and monitor stock levels in real time.
- Increased security and a clean environment for your product: Items are stored in a fully enclosed system which prevents goods from being damaged or exposed to dust. Access can be restricted to designated employees.
- Coordinate with the rest of the organization: The Modula Warehouse Management System (WMS) exchanges information with your company’s ERP (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.), MRP, or other applications.
Ergonomic and efficient working environment
- Reduce the risk of injuries: By eliminating the stress and strain of reaching high and low, Modula VLMs help employees stay safe on the job.
- Improve efficiency and save time: Workers aren’t scrambling around a huge warehouse trying to locate items – they just retrieve what they need from a small number of VLM stations.
- Ease operational effort with the Copilot console: The console simplifies materials management, both in retrieving and replenishing items.
Optimize your work environment and maximize your storage space
Other Vertical Lift Options
The most compact VLM in the market. Slim is the perfect choice for warehouses with limited floor space that need flexible storage options.
Modula One Pick
Combines in one machine all the benefits of VLM technology with an integrated robotic system to pick and place boxes or totes.