Slim is the perfect choice for warehouses with limited floor space that need flexible storage options. Slim uses the same advanced storage technology as our Lift model – boosting productivity, accuracy and inventory management – but in a much smaller footprint. It’s perfect for storing a wide array of materials and products, including containers, (boxes, bins, cartons, cases), small items, spare parts, coils, bottles, loose material, and more.
All the benefits of a VLM in the footprint of a vertical carousel
- Double the load capacity: Slim has twice the load capacity of typical vertical carousels (55,115 lbs vs. 27,557 lbs, or 25,000 kg vs. 12,500 kg)
- The smallest of footprints: The most compact VLM in the industry, Slim requires only 32.29 square feet (3 square meters) of floor space. Available in three widths: 66.33, 89.96 and 113.58 inches
- Optimize storage density: Make use of all the available space in your VLM, thanks to dynamic tray height storage. Slim calculates the best way of arranging trays and eliminates all wasted space between them
- Low energy consumption: With a choice of a three-phase (480V) or single-phase (220V) power supply, Slim consumes less than 1.2kW/h
Quick to install,
easy to learn
- Intuitive controls: Your operators will benefit from an intuitive touchscreen interface and picking aids, all integrated into the design
- Easy to learn design: In just a few days, your staff will be up to speed and taking advantage of Slim’s many benefits
- Ready to run in 48 hours: Slim is built on a pre-assembled base module that ships quickly and can be installed in your facility in 48 hours. It’s also easy to bring online and connect with your company’s existing inventory management systems
Ergonomic design that operators love
- Enhances operator efficiency and comfort: Delivers materials to operators quickly and at proper height
- Unmatched picking accuracy: Enhanced by available alphanumeric LED bars and automated pointing lasers
Optimize your work environment and maximize your storage space
A range of customization options are available for the Modula Slim to customize it for different operations. We can help you determine which accessories are best for your situation.
Other Vertical Lift Options
Available in a wide range of sizes and capacities, the Lift is used by businesses everywhere to modernize their operations.
Combines in one machine all the benefits of VLM technology with an integrated robotic system to pick and place boxes or totes.